Saturday, June 27, 2015

ANNE B'S SWEET HEART


A Sweet Heart
For this heart, I used candy that I found around my house to outline and fill in the heart. By using four different types of candy, this heart creates the theme of "A Sweet Heart."  I outlined the heart in twizzlers, followed by a second outline of strawberry fruit snacks. I used the peach rings as a form of repetition to make the viewer's eyes look at the entire piece of art. This repetition also creates rhythm in the heart and makes the heart more unified. Finally,  I went in with the reese's pieces to fill in the empty space and to tie the whole heart together. The colors I chose to use are an example of analogous colors because they are all next to each other on the color wheel (red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, and yellow). This color scheme is also an example of warm colors and they create the feeling of fire and warmth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment