Monday, April 30, 2012

Christina P.'s New York Adventure!

Christina Says: I decided to paint this picture as a representation of when I watched the sunset over Lake Ontario while visiting my uncle in Oswego, NY. I can still remember standing on the rock covered beach and watching the waves crash in at my feet as the sun began to set out over the lake in the distance, it was a truly beautiful site. I was unable to find a rock to paint on which is why I decided to do so instead on a fence post. I tried to use basic shapes to express what was happening; a girl, waves, and a sun. I have attached four pictures because due to the sun it was difficult to get a really good shot of the entire picture itself. I wanted to make certain that it was clear what I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment