Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Elizabeth G.'s Old Soul Heart!

Near symmetrical balance
Specific theme- “Old Soul” I used vintage items of mine from my room. This is supposed to represent how old fashioned I am.
Specific color relationship- Mostly neutral and cool colors with warm accents.
Variety of media- Feathers, handkerchiefs, four leaf clovers, clover buds, fan, candle, journal, ink well and quill, key, hand mirror, old rug, and quilt
Interesting background that relates to the theme- Old rug from my family home, quilt from my great-grandmother, fan, candle, journal, ink well and quill, key, hand mirror, and old books
Repetition and Rhythm- Repetition and rhythm in the pattern of the handkerchiefs and the repeat pattern of the four-leaf clovers and clover buds
Focal point or emphasis- Focal point is the butterfly handkerchief and the eye is also drawn to the candle that represents the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment