Friday, July 31, 2015

Terra M get's rockin!

Attached below are two pictures one contains the rock, paintbrush I made using long grass and a stick along with two flowers I planned on using, I also had some water I used to dip the paintbrush and flowers into before apply them to the rock. The orange flower did not end up working out and blended in with the rock. I ended up wetting the central brown part of the yellow flower and rubbing it onto the rock and spreading it some with the paintbrush to make my painting. My paintbrush did not work quite as well as I thought it was going to. I painted a picture of my family; me, my two boys and our dog molly along with a ball because they love to play soccer and during the spring and fall most of our free time is spent at soccer games and practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment