Saturday, August 2, 2014

Brianna's Brave New World!

For my tools I chose two thin sticks, and tapered each differently to get different bristles for detail work, and my fingers were used for filling in larger areas of rock. The paints were composed of mashed beets, oil, and ground cinnamon. The rock proved darker than anticipated, so coffee grounds were also used. The rock painting depicts an airplane above a group of people holding an American flag. This symbolizes my father's time in the military, and my mother, brother and I traveled with him as much as we could. My mother's side of the family came from Europe, Poland to be specific, and my father's side as well are Norwegian. However they married and raised my brother and I mostly in the United States. At the very top of the rock four figures holding hands symbolize my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment